Reading failed the second time

Aug 14, 2008 at 3:56 PM
Hello! I Try NDde and connecting to a DDE server and writing data workes perfect. But when I try to read data, it only workes one time, the other time I've got the following Exception:

"DDETest.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet): "C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\mscorlib.resources\2.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.resources.dll" wurde geladen
Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) des Typs "NDde.DdeException" ist in NDde.dll aufgetreten.
Mist:NDde.DdeException: The client failed to request "CODESYS|c:\test.pro!PLC_PRG.lampe". ---> NDde.Foundation.DdemlException: The client failed to request "CODESYS|c:\test.pro!PLC_PRG.lampe".
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
   bei NDde.Advanced.DdeContext.DdeThread.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
   bei NDde.Advanced.DdeContext.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
   bei NDde.Advanced.DdeContext.Invoke(ThreadStart method)
   bei NDde.Client.DdeClient.Request(String item, Int32 format, Int32 timeout)
   --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
   bei NDde.Client.DdeClient.Request(String item, Int32 format, Int32 timeout)
   bei NDde.Client.DdeClient.Request(String item, Int32 timeout)
   bei DDETest.Form1.button3_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\Temp\DDE\NDde\Samples\cs\DDETest\Form1.cs:Zeile 47.

So any Idea what goes wrong !?! For you information, I try to connect to CoDeSys (PLC Software). From Word everythink workes fine to connect to the PLC Software!

I hope someone has an idea !

best regards